[Nfbf-l] CPA Achieved

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Oct 25 18:06:02 UTC 2012

Congratulations, Yasen!

Oh this is so good to know! Thanks for sharing this great news with us. I
know this was a difficult path, but you stuck with it and have achieved your
goal. I'm sure your whole family is so happy and proud of you. I'm glad your
experience with the NFB has inspired  you to pursue this dream.

I hope your wife and little boy are well, though I guess he's not so little
any more...growing up quickly!

Wishing you much success, and do keep in touch!

Sherrill O'Brien