[Nfbf-l] CPA Achieved

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:16:24 UTC 2012

Congratulations on this success.
We recently lost our Vice President of the Greater Long Island Chapter here George Dominguez this past summer.
He was the first blind auditor for the IRS.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Please vote for Echevarria Travel for Best Travel Agency of Long Island 2013, I have made it to the top 10.  You do not have to live on Long Island to vote, you can vote every day until December 12, 2012. Just lick the link and go to vote and search Travel Agent/Agency.Here is the link:  http://vote.longislandpress.com/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=71122