[Nfbf-l] Dear Clifford and NFB Florida Friends, Youtube to MP3 Converter Web site

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 29 16:01:46 UTC 2013

        Dear Clifford and NFB Florida Friends,

Here is the URL for a fantastic, simple to use, (very simple) Youtube to MP3 Converter Web site

Instructions:

1. Copy the Youtube URL

2. Paste it into the edit field of this Youtube to Mp3 converter web site, you will have to backspace or delete the previous address that is in the edit field first.

3. Hit the "Convert button".

4. it will take perhaps 5 minutes to convert, you will get a message that the file has been converted.

5. Hit  the "Download" button.

It will download the MP3 file to your default folder for downloads.

That is all there is to it.

Note:  I have noticed this particular Youtube to MP3 conversion program will only convert files perhaps as large as 20 or at the most 25 minutes long.

www.youtube-mp3.org
It will convert Youtube to mp3 files for you.

With Best Regards,

God Bless,

Alan

Plantation, Florida