[Nfbf-l] Gainesville Chapter Fuel for the Holidays raffle

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Fri Dec 20 01:37:50 UTC 2013

Hello all,

     Just putting out this last minute reminder.

TheGainesville chapter is having a raffle to give away  (4) $100 gift cards for Kangaroo gas station and convenience store. The cards can be used on either gasoline, or any items in the store. These cards have no expiration date and would make a great Christmas present, especially for those special people who provide transportation, out of the goodness of their hearts, to help us get around to run errands.

The drawing will be held here in Gainesville, at Jason's Deli, on Saturday December 21, 2013 at 3:00 PM. you need not be present to win. Tickets are available for $2.00 each or three tickets for $5.00.

Since we are only two days away from the drawing, we will accept entries by e-mail, on the honor system. Simply provide your name and phone number and we will fill out tickets and enter them into the raffle pot. Payment can then be mailed to our chapter treasurer. We must receive the request for tickets no later than Saturday December 21, 2013, by 11:00 AM.

Our chapter is raising funds in order to make it possible for our members to attend the state convention in January, and would appreciate anyone who would like to participate.

If interested, please e-mail our treasurer at: kroskos at cox.net. Please provide the following information:

number of tickets requested
first and last name
full phone number

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at the same e-mail address.

Kathy Roskos, Vice President
Gainesville chapter