[Nfbf-l] FW: [NFB-l] {Disarmed} Reminder [NFBF-Leaders] Events Committee Meeting for December

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 31 20:59:09 UTC 2013

Gloria:
Forgive me that I was unable to call in for the committee meeting last night. I had planned on it, however, I ran into some transportation issues to get to my job today and the struggle must have tired me out more than I expected because I fell asleep and did not wake up until after 10. I know it sounds like a lame excuse, but I do apologize to all. I will relay the door prize and auction information to our board since we won't be having a chapter meeting until January 25th.  Was anything else discussed that I need to pass along? Is this the last Events Committee meeting before convention?
Happy New Year!
Judy
Gainesville Chapter Secretary