[Nfbf-l] Change.Org Petition Samsung Attack On Vlind

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:02:29 UTC 2013

Hello.  I usually don't forward messages from other lists, but I'm ashamed of Samsung.  They are trying to get VoiceOver banned in Germany.  For those that don't know, VoiceOver is the built-in screen reader for iPhones, iPads, iPods, ETC.  Below is a link to a petition to Samsung to stop this.  It is up to you if you want to sign it, but I would suggest that anybody who cares about blind people's access to technology sign.  The link is in the forwarded message below.
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: