[Nfbf-l] Phone number and code for tonight.

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sun Feb 24 19:27:04 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

 I would like to see as many chapters and divisions  represented as we have
in our affiliate. If you will join us on the phone call and are representing

 your chapter and agree to take on an assignment,  we will give the
opportunity to win a room night at the St Petersburg Hilton. Yes tonight we
will have a raffle you don't have to buy anything just be present.

The agenda is below and the telephone number. Tonight's meeting will take
place beginning at 7:00 pm not at 8 pm.  Here is the call number and code
218 339-4300 548225# and below a brief agenda.

All interested persons who are willing to work are welcome.

Agenda

1. Roll call

2. Announcements

3. Pinellas update for Convention