[Nfbf-l] Sailing

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 11 01:24:46 UTC 2013

Oh, Sherri!  You've never been sailing?  When I lived in Cleveland I
belonged to a blind sailing club and we'd go sailing on Lake Erie.  I could
tell you some cool stories about that experience.  For example the time when
the captain fell asleep and his assistant panicked and I was at the tiller.
Oh, what fun, we almost hit a wall.  But most of the time it was pretty
cool, a great way to spend a summer evening.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.