[Nfbf-l] Auction challenge

Joe Naulty jnaulty at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 7 20:46:59 UTC 2013

Hi Bill     This is Arlene Naulty (Joe's Wife)
Your suggestion is wonderful...because thrift shops have a
lot of good items...some of which are brand new.
Since retiring from Macy's in 2011...I have been managing a thrift shop for
a local soup kitchen which
feeds more than 240 people every day 24/7.  In 2011
and 2012, the items we brought for the auction were
from the Daily Bread Thrift Shop.  I have been researching and observing
items donated and have
already accumulated two items for the auction.

Your suggestion is "stupendous"   If everyone starts
their quest for auction items NOW, we will have a
wonderfull auction, with worthwhile items and make a
lot of money for the affiliate.

I suggest all our members start looking and shopping
now.  Handmade items, numbered pieces of artwork
and ceramics, new kitchen electrics, unique lamps....
all of the above and more are saleable items and
definitely available at nominal cost to the purchaser.
C U @ convention in May.   Arlene Naulty