[Nfbf-l] Auction challenge

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 8 02:44:15 UTC 2013

Great idea, Bill!

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bill Outman
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:43 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List'
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Auction challenge

Hello, folks.

I thought of an interesting challenge for this year's auction we might try.

It may be a way to find items and support needs in our local communities.

Many of us know of thrift shops that support causes such as church
ministries and other organizations serving populations with a variety of
issues.  This could be a fruitful source of things to auction that will also
help meet the needs of others around us.

It is important to participate in our communities to the best of our
ability, recognizing we should offer help where we can and not just be
always asking for help.

Have a good day.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter