[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2014 Convention Update

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 02:46:01 UTC 2013

Fellow Convention Enthusiasts,

The first registrations for our 2014 Convention have started to come in!
Like the first robin of spring or the change of the leaves in Autumn (for
those people who have spring and autumn) this is a sure sign that the NFBF
Convention Season is upon us.

Do not hesitate to get your rooms reserved and to send in your registrations
and banquet requests, along with the proper payment as soon as possible.
Don't let the holiday delays slow down your important mail to Gloria Hicks,
NFBF Treasurer.

We urge chapters to collect all of the money for registration and banquets
and send in all the money at once. They can also send in everybody's
information - name, address, phone number, e-mail, and banquet choice - by
e-mail in a list or on a spreadsheet. It doesn't need to be fancy, as long
as the information is clear and we can understand it.

Get your room secured and your registration sent in today for our 2014 NFBF
Convention on the beach.

For more information, go to:
http://nfbflorida.org/upcoming/convention-2014.htm

Thank you all. We'll see in in January in Daytona Beach!

Dan Hicks, President

NFB of Florida

"Not all those who wander are lost."

                           -J. R. R. Tolkien