[Nfbf-l] Change in NFBF National Convention

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 02:58:34 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Today I spoke with NFB President Marc Maurer.

Dr. Maurer informed me NFB First Vice President Fred Schroeder will not be
able to attend our upcoming NFBF Convention on the Beach, this  coming
January, because of scheduling conflicts.

In stead, our National Representative will be Anil Lewis. Anil was our
national representative in 2011, and was such a popular convention speaker
and guest that I am sure we will all be glad to welcome him back.

Please remember to get those convention registrations made and those rooms
reserved. Sure, we have  a convention every year, but the 2014 convention is
taking shape to be a once-in-a-lifetime event!

Dan Hicks President

NFB of Florida

"Not all those who wander are lost."

                           -J. R. R. Tolkien