[Nfbf-l] Health Update

Kori King kking74 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 15:45:38 UTC 2013

Wow, Holly, I sure hope by now your leg has begun to get better finally! I
had cellulitis and phlebitis alternately in both legs from time to time
years ago and would get flare-ups every several months, but haven't had a
flare-up in three years, praise God! Congratulations on having a baby girl!
I had no idea you were expecting! That's wonderful! My prayers are with you.