[Nfbf-l] one NFB family

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:45:39 UTC 2013

I am so pleased and amazed with the outpouring of love, cincern and prayers
for those who are going through trials in our NFBF family. The trials you
are experiencing make mine look very small, but it is so good to know that
we are there for one-another. My prayers go out tl all of you, Holly, little
Janie, Jody, Jim and all who may be going through trials right now. May
God's blessings be upon you all.

Sherri
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com