[Nfbf-l] 13th IBCA World Individual Chess Championship

lball42 at tampabay.rr.com lball42 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 23:36:14 UTC 2014

Hello Alan. I was really excited by this great news. As an avid chess player your announcement was great news. I have slacked off for a while, but would like to get back in it. Would you send me info on how to sign up. I prefer player acrossed the table rather then through the net, but I will do it any way I can get some games going. thanks much. P.S. tell alexander to go man go.