[Nfbf-l] a small blindness problem, please help?

slyfox slyfox at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 14 13:31:15 UTC 2014

Jordan,
If they are truly a drop in a bottle you can use the auto drop, a drop guide.  It   is a plastic cover you can attach over the top of the bottle and it is placed over your eye to help guide the drop. You can purchase it at any drug store. But if it is an ointment that comes in a tube, you can put the ointment on his finger tip and then place it in the corner of your eye. I hope that this will be helpful.
Sylvia

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5