[Nfbf-l] Preserving Our History by Chris Hofstader - the history of assistive technology

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 14 21:56:15 UTC 2014

Dear Friends,
I wanted to share this message a long time ago, but I filed it in one of my
Things to do later folders, and just came across it while working on
cleaning up that folder.
I think what the message says is very important!
If you can assist, it will be greatly appreciated, not only to Blind People
today, but to Blind People in the future.
With Best Regards,
God Bless,
Alan
Plantation, Florida