[Nfbf-l] NFB FL State Wide Chapter meeting

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 20:05:44 UTC 2014

Greetings All,

As you all know our upcoming meeting is around the corner. During this
meeting we will be holding elections for the following positions:
president (currently held by Holly idler (, secretary (currently held
by Miranda Kilby), Board 1 (currently held by Joe Naulty), and Board
3(currently held by Kevin Inman). If you or someone you know wants to
be nominated for any of the positions please make sure they want the
                      position before the meeting on Sunday, February
16, 2014. Also, if you have not sent your dues to Paul Martinez please
do so soon. His address will be listed below. Without paying your dues
you may not be able to vote during the election process.

Paul Martinez/Miranda Kilby
3478 Saint Bart lane apt 103
Tampa, Florida 33614

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Holly
Idler or Miranda Kilby.

--
Miranda Kilby
Vice President

Secretary
Florida State Wide Chapter of the NFB
'Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has....'
Margaret Meade