[Nfbf-l] MCC Conference Call

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 23:45:45 UTC 2014

Thank you Paul. Have a good weekend.
Marilyn

Marilyn Baldwin
commmdb at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 7:36 pm
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] MCC Conference Call

Thank you for rescheduling this meeting, I will attend this meeting on Monday at
7 PM.

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 25, 2014, at 7:25 PM, Marilyn Baldwin via Nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> I am not sure if you remember that we have a conference call tonight or not. I
forgot to send a reminder to everyone about the meeting. Waited for 15 minutes
for everyone to call in.  I am available on Monday evening if it is better to
meet then. Monday is July 28, 2014. We will meet at 7pm.  Please advise if you
can attend.