[Nfbf-l] MCC Conference Call

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 26 15:58:20 UTC 2014

Hi Marilyn,
Even though I was unable to attend the MCC meeting at the January convention, I was planning on attending the meeting last night to represent our chapter, however, Judy remembered it at 8:30<lol> and figured I had missed it so thank you for rescheduling. I will try to call in at 7pm on Monday. Is this meeting for anyone who is interested in minority concerns?
Thank you, Marilyn, and have a good weekend.
Judy
Gainesville Chapter