[Nfbf-l] A True Advocator

Denyece Roberts MSW peace05 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 02:03:34 UTC 2014

The death of a loved one is one of lifes difficult experiences.  There is no
right or wrong way to grieve.  Grief does not unfold in orderly predictable
stages.  It can be an emotional rollercoaster, with unpredictable highs,
lows, and setbacks.  Yes indeed, Johnnie  was a true advocater.  It is so
nice to read all of the wonderful things about her.  We must continue to
support each other during this time. Everyone must give themselves
permission to grieve.  It is normal.  Please, don't let anyone tell you how
long to greive.  Listen to each other and be compassionate to one another.
As we all know, Johnnie  was a very cheerful person; so lets continue to
laugh about the fun times, and remember her as you knew  her.