[Nfbf-l] A True Advocator

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 13:08:46 UTC 2014

So sorry this has happened.

I just heard about this a little while when I was on the phone with Peter
and Jean Cerullo about the minutes I had sent to them for this morning's
chapter meeting.

This is like a bomb going off in the affiliate.

I didn't know Johnnie very well but it was obvious she had a passion for the
cause.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter