[Nfbf-l] non convention opportunities

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 1 23:07:23 UTC 2014

Non Convention Possibilities:

For those who wish to come early or stay later after Convention the Hotel
universal Palms, are willing to permit you to have the same rate as the
Convention days.  That being said  I want to alert you to 3 activities you
may enjoy which is strickly South florida opportunities.

The Students, The Statewide folks or just a group of friends might really
enjoy

1         Sawgrass Mills Mall, one of the largest malls in America, from the

air it is seen as an alligator, with loads of shopping corners well over 200
stores.

2           A Jungle Queen Cruise,traveling down the Inter Coastal Waterway,

only a few hours of pleasure several options to choose from.

3         A short trip into the Everglades on a safe Air Boat.

4         See the ads for yourselves and so much more from  the bags you

will receive at Registration.

Jungle Queen!  A longtime resident of Ft. Lauderdale.

What better way for your clients to spend an evening in Ft. Lauderdale than
a sail to our tropical isle for dinner and show? Or, maybe they're just
looking for an exciting sightseeing cruise. We have daily, fully narrated
sightseeing cruises down the "Venice of America," Ft. Lauderdale's historic
New River. See Millionaire's Row and rare birds, monkeys, and an alligator
exhibition at our tropical isle.

Attached is information for you to review regarding our schedule, tours, and
prices and we also have group rates! Over 18 million from all over the world
visited us. There's always room for one more!

Hope to hear from you soon. Sandra Edwards

Jungle Queen

Phone: 954-294-2015

1         Email: SandrOR a at junglequeen.com

<mailto:SandrOR%20a at junglequeen.com> .

2         Or how about this:

Sawgrass Recreation Park is an attraction that offers Airboat tours through
the Everglades. We feature four unique Everglades Tours that we like to call

"4 Ways to see the Glades", guaranteeing that there is a little something
for everyone.  We have day tours, and night tours, both for individuals or
private. If you and your delegates are interested we would love to have you
come out.

As a reminder Sawgrass Recreation Park is the most popular pre-and
post-cruise destination in Ft. Lauderdale! We are a family owned and
operated attraction that features thrilling airboat rides through the
sawgrass and cattails of Florida's Everglades! Our business is the largest
airboat operator in the state of Florida and we have been featured on
several television shows and movies such as the Discovery Channel, the
Travel Channel and Animal Planet!

We have three exciting animal exhibits that are included with every airboat
ride. We offer daytime and nighttime options as well as group tours and even
private airboat adventures! We have also just purchased our own Food Truck
called "Gator Grill" and have opened serving lunch and can also  offer boxed
lunches for groups!

We invite you to come out and see the new Sawgrass Recreation Park. We
encourage you to take a thrilling airboat ride and see the real Everglades.

We guarantee an experience of a lifetime! Please visit our website at
<blocked::http://www.sawgrassrecreationpark.com/>

www.sawgrassrecreationpark.com for more information. If you would like to
arrange a group tour please contact me at <mailto:seedwards55 at bellsouth.net>
seedwards55 at bellsouth.net

This is a great opportunity to experience Ft Lauderdale and the beautiful
Florida Everglades!

Sandy Edwards

VP of Outside Sales

Phone: 954-294-2015

1         Email: sedwards at evergladestours.com

Tom and I have done both  several times.

2         nsThe end of this post.

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org