[Nfbf-l] The passing of Johnnie Slayton

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Nov 2 17:14:53 UTC 2014

I'm so sorry to learn about the passing of Johnnie Slayton!  She will be
missed but she has gone home to be with the Lord.  Great is His
faithfulness!
..

Sighted and blind people, here's where you can find me: the Stairs
Leading To Heaven Christian Conference Line, 712-432-4808, Room 9; the
new-and-improved K-Fone Interactive System, 970-610-5000, wait for the
opening prompt after the welcome greeting, to get your new account and
password, press 2, Pound, filling out the entire application,  including
the questionnaire, (all answers are kept confidential!), or go to
www.kfone.net to apply for an account; talking Dodger baseball,
lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com, and
click on Directory of Lists; my chat group,
erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com, the
Eric Calhoun Magazine, (under development), to subscribe, send an email to
eric at pmpmail.com, and put Subscribe in the Subject Line, and on Facebook at
eric at pmpmail.com.  Special Notices for the Eric Calhoun Magazine must be
free and legal.  We reserve the right to turn away a Special Notice if it
does not meet our guidelines: 1.  Only one Pen-Pal ad or Special Notice per
reader within a 30-day period, and, 2.  Your Notice cannot be a paid
advertisement.  The magazine is free in your email, but donations will not
be turned down.  Remember!  You are the star of the show!  Try to be good
to each other!  You deserve it!