[Nfbf-l] voting in ellections

Doreen Franklin nfbslcsec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:01:47 UTC 2014

The Treasure Coast Chapter (formerly the St Lucie Chapter) had the
Supervisor of Elections at our June meeting and we were able to "vote" with
the new machines to try them out. They were a great asset and when we came
up with issues, the staff was able to solve them!!! It was very beneficial
for our members and the Elections Staff!!!

Glad you want to use the power of voting and the new machines!!!

*Doreen Franklin*
*Secretary, Treasure Coast Chapter*
*National Federation of the Blind*
*772-284-4458*

characteristic that defines a person or our future. Every day, NFB raises
the expectations of people who are blind because low expectations create
obstacles between people who are blind and  our dreams. You can have the
life you want; blindness is not what holds you back

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Jim Ellsworth via Nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org

--

.