[Nfbf-l] voting in ellections

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:53:48 UTC 2014

The only issues I have with the voting machines include: the poll works
lack on knowledge of how to set it up, but more importantly, the fact that
the position of the screen is facing other voters. I chose to use the high
contrast screen, in doing so, I ask the poll works to turn the machine
around so that there is no one looking over my shoulders.
The last time I voted, in August, I walked in and one of the men said, "Its
you again" I took this as a good thing, but it could have been a bad thing,
I guess.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward