[Nfbf-l] Fw: Notice Sent to Florida President of the NFB and Sherri to Post to the NFBF List Serves

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:25:14 UTC 2014

Hello NFBF Family,

The NFB of Florida Central Florida Chapter held its elections on Saturday
November 15, 2014. We are very excited, because we have some new members who
stepped up to the plate and took officer and board positions, while some who
have served a long time also took officer and board positions. I think this
is a good mix of people and we plan on trying new things, growing our
chapter and incorporating the NFB philosophy into all we do. I look forward
to working with our officers and board and with all those chapter members
who stay so faithfully involved. Thanks to all of you.

Finally, I also would like to thank our outgoing officers who served
faithfully, President Dwight Sayer, Vice-president Toni Clavie, Secretary
Cheryl Stone and treasurer Patty Sayer.

Please see below.

Sherri Brun, Vice-President, NFBCF