[Nfbf-l] Thank you to Our Teachers of the Visually Impaired

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 04:26:21 UTC 2014

Greetings,
I owe so much to my vision teacher. Her and I still keep in touch till this day. Every single time I stand in front of a crowd, I like to think Miss Torres. When I lost my site at the age of 17, she was the only person I can really turn into for support. My family was too devastated they needed more help than I needed. However, she showed me that my dreams are not over yet, in that I can still do anything that I will set my mind to.she still continues to support me till this day in anything I do. Thank God for the vision teachers.

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone