[Nfbf-l] a successful White Cane Day Awareness celebration- Sherri, Fantastic

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 12 14:46:41 UTC 2014

Dear Sherri, and all those fine people who participated,

This all sounds just so Incredible, just Fantastic, Congratulations to each
and every one of you!
Your message made me feel I wish I had been there Sherri!
In the more than 20 years I have been a NFB Member in Miami, and
participated in a lot of these events, we never had half that number of
folks participating, when you wrote: "43 blind or visually impaired people
who attended."

Sherri, I am just amazed and felt I had to write to let readers on this list
know, I am so happy and actually thrilled we have a group of People in the
Orlando area that can achieve this overwhelmingly successful "Awareness
Event"!
And I am sure as  the "chair" you had a lot to do with organizing it all!
Congratulations again Sherri, and to all the fine People who were involved
in this event, I wish I could shake hands with each and every one of them.
With Warm Regards,
God Bless,
Alan
Plantation, Florida