[Nfbf-l] Words of Gratitude to the Tallahassee Chapter

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 12 17:57:38 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone:
Congratulations to everyone for a job well done. I was so glad that it was publicized down the state. I hope that this incident will turn into a positive educational experience and start the dialogue and possibly open some job opportunities for experienced trainers to work with contractors and employees to refresh their memory about accessibility and that we are out here living the lives we want, and doing the things we need to do independently whether they agree or not. Maybe we need to do an imprompto survey at the upcoming convention at general session and all division seminars to get an idea of how people are being treated as customers/patrons. I know I have had some experiences that I could not believe in this day and age and others I have talked to have had experiences that just want to make you say  "Are you for real?" At any rate, great job to all!
"Promoting a Better Attitude"
Judy