[Nfbf-l] The end of my partnership with my beloved Seeing Eye dog Jilly

Doreen Franklin nfbslcsec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:01:48 UTC 2015

Carlos

There are not enough words! Jilly has been your companion/guide dog for
only a short amount of time, but I know you and she had a very special
relationship that has been cut short. My prayers are with you. Just know
that you are doing the right thing for Jilly, and that she will live out a
quieter life!

Prayers are also with you as you look for and find your next guide dog!

Hope you have a great day!

*Doreen Franklin*
*Secretary, Treasure Coast Chapter*
*National Federation of the Blind*
*772-284-4458*

characteristic that defines a person or our future. Every day, NFB raises
the expectations of people who are blind because low expectations create
obstacles between people who are blind and  our dreams. You can have the
life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.