[Nfbf-l] All Aboard NFBF to 2015 Convention!

Debbie Ryan RyanDebbie at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 13 02:44:02 UTC 2015

In a little more then 72 hours many of you will be heading into Broward
County.  We are excited to have you come and expect to have a wonderful
time. A request was received for great weather, hopefully that is the case
at least warmer then what you left laugh out loud but slip in a wind breaker
or sweater in case.   We are continueing your NFBF Board and Greater Broward
Chapter,  to work hard in providing a pleasant atmosphere to come together
as one big family.

As with all our previous Conventions, please remember to bring your door
prizes and auction items.  The more we bring the greater opportunity we have
to win or buy something.

       Safe Travels to you all.

     Warmest Regards,

     Tom and Deb Ryan