[Nfbf-l] Technology Seminar/Workshop at the 2015 convention

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 14:02:59 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Having been dealing with my battle with cancer I've been away from things
for a while.  In my absence Ryan Mann stpped in and from all accounts did a
marvelous job.  This year both Ryan and myself as well as my lovely wife Kim
will be hosting the 2015 Tech Seminar.

We will spend much of our time talking about Apple products which includes
MAC computers, iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad as well as anything
else anyone would like to talk about.  We are not locked into Apple products
though so if you have questions or comments about Windows etc I am sure we
can address those as well.  Please join us at the seminar.  I know you will
enjoy yourself.

Thank you,

Jim Ellsworth

NFBF State Board Member

PS, I will be running again this year seeking a board position and I would
really appreciate your vote.