[Nfbf-l] Thank you and more

Debbie Ryan RyanDebbie at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 30 01:48:50 UTC 2015

Thank you and more                                                      We
want to say thank you to all that came to the NFBF 2015 Convention.  It was
indeed a lot of work,however, worth it all to have a great Convention.
Eeven today we are finishing up the last details to close out our commitment
to the project.  Certainly we saw and heard a few surprises but through it
all" all is well" with our affiliate.  Congrats to all who won positions and
thanks to those that passed on the torches to new folks.  Change and variety
can be a good thing .  Since there is only 9 slots available at any one time
it is needful to permit others a chance to lead especially when one gets
into a rut and the  people are bored. Go Team Go!  Us old timers are  still
here and available to serve along   with you.

Blessings to us all young and old,

     The Ryan's