[Nfbf-l] DBS quarterly rehab council meeting in Orlando?

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 14:50:30 UTC 2015

Meeting, Teleconference, and Public Forum Notices
The Florida Rehabilitation Council for the Blind and the Division of Blind Services announce the following events:
Quarterly Business Meeting of the Rehabilitation Council
July 28, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
July 29, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Public Forum to which all interested individuals are invited
July 28, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
The Florida Division of Blind Services helps individuals with visual impairments to achieve employment and independence under title I of the Rehab Act.  The public forum is for consumer input on the effectiveness of those services.
Meeting Location
Hyatt Regency Orlando International
9300 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard
Orlando, FL  32827
Contact Information
A copy of the agenda may be obtained by contacting:
Alise Fields
The Division of Blind Services
325 W. Gaines Street, Room 1114,
Tallahassee, FL  32399
Phone (850) 245-0392 or e-mail Alise.Fields at dbs.fldoe.org
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing a special accommodation to participate in these meetings should contact the local DBS office, no later than ten (10) working days prior to the meeting at (407) 245-0700 or toll free (866) 841-0928, or the Florida Telephone Relay system 711.

Lenora J. Marten, President
Florida Organization of Parents of Blind Children
Secretary, NFB-FL
Florida Rehabilitation Council for the Blind
bluegolfshoes at aol.com
904-229-9554