[Nfbf-l] President Committee reminder

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 03:36:29 UTC 2015

Greetings presidents and Vice presidents:

***Please make a note of the new conference number and access code at
the bottom of this e-mail.

I hope that you have marked your calendar for March 8th at 8 pm for
the first president and vice president call of the year. However, if
you haven't, it is not too late to do so. I hope all chapters and
divisions will be represented by their president and vice president.
The agenda for this conference is listed below. If you have any
questions please feel free to contact me by using any of the
information below my signature of your choice.

Let's build the federation in Florida!!!
Conference number: 712-775-7031
Participant access code: 938047311 and then select the pound key

Presidents Committee Agenda for March 8, 2015

1.	Roll Call of chapters and divisions
2.	President's Report
3.	Treasurer's Report
4.	Lay it on the Table- Anil Louis
5.	How to get proposals for state convention-Dan and Gloria hicks
6.	State Raffle- Live the life you Want

Sincerely,
--
Miranda B. Kilby