[Nfbf-l] President Committee reminder

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sun Mar 8 18:18:07 UTC 2015

Thanks, Miranda!  See you there!
(smile) Darlene

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Miranda Kilby
via Nfbf-l
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 10:36 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [Nfbf-l] President Committee reminder

Greetings presidents and Vice presidents:

***Please make a note of the new conference number and access code at the
bottom of this e-mail.

I hope that you have marked your calendar for March 8th at 8 pm for the
first president and vice president call of the year. However, if you
haven't, it is not too late to do so. I hope all chapters and divisions will
be represented by their president and vice president.
The agenda for this conference is listed below. If you have any questions
please feel free to contact me by using any of the information below my
signature of your choice.

Let's build the federation in Florida!!!
Conference number: 712-775-7031
Participant access code: 938047311 and then select the pound key

Presidents Committee Agenda for March 8, 2015

1.	Roll Call of chapters and divisions
2.	President's Report
3.	Treasurer's Report
4.	Lay it on the Table- Anil Louis
5.	How to get proposals for state convention-Dan and Gloria hicks
6.	State Raffle- Live the life you Want

Sincerely,
--
Miranda B. Kilby