[Nfbf-l] Ready, Set, Go!!!

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:21:04 UTC 2016

ChachingGreetings Federation Family,

I hope you are as excited as I am that state convention is only one
week away, and that all the fabulous FABS supporters are ready for the
5th year of the Penny War! That’s right, FABS is proud to announce
that every chapter and division will have a bucket at the FABS table
to participate in this year’s Penny War. The rules of the Penny War
are listed below. So, make sure you bring your pennies, silver, and
cash to help your chapter or division win the bragging rights of this
year’s Penny War.

Rules of the Penny War:
•	You will want to put pennies inside every other chapter or division
bucket that you are not representing. Pennies subtract points from the
chapter and division.
•	Silver money, like dimes, nickels, and quarters add points. So, you
will want to add these to the chapter and division that you are
representing.
•	Also, to add points you can also put cash into the chapter or
division that you would like to represent
•	Last, but not least, you must turn in everything by the last day of
the exhibit hall, which is Sunday, January 17th at 5 PM, and the war
will began on Friday, January 15 at 6 PM.
Good luck to all chapters and divisions!!!

--
Paul M. Martinez
President
E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number:
 813-390-5720
The national Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.