[Nfbf-l] Important: Rooms needed

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sat Jan 9 15:49:56 UTC 2016

Greetings all,

Every year, when we have our convention, the demand for hotel rooms always
exceeds the supply. This year is no exception.

Here is what I need from you:

If you are coming to convention, and have a room, that is great. We look
forward to having you!

However, If you have a room and, for any reason, you are not planning on
using your room, DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ROOM BY CALLING THE HOTEL. PLEASE
CONTACT ME AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR YOU, including taking your
credit card off the room, so you are not charged. If you let me know in
time, I will get your deposit back to you, by taking your name and card off
the room and assigning that room to another person, with his or her credit
card. Please look below for all of my contact information.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL 33629

813 837-1100