[Nfbf-l] Support the Florida Affiliate

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 22:10:57 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation Family

The annual State Convention is two days away and the State Affiliate has
worked diligently to make it a memorable one.  The National Federation of
the Blind of Florida is a thriving force within our state and we want to
make sure that our presence will be in the forefront in advocating,
educating, and legislative issues.

The State Affiliate will be requesting monetary pledges during our State
Convention so the work of the NFBF will make the difference in the life's of
all blind and visually impaired individuals throughout the State of Florida.
"We can live the life's we want" because the national Federation of the
Blind and the National Federation of the Blind of Florida has provided the
resources in years past so all blind and visually impaired  people can
achieve equality, opportunity, and security.

You can make a single monetary pledge or a monthly monetary pledge to the
State Affiliate during the evening of the banquet.  Generous pledges from
Chapters and Divisions are the key to our success and make it possible to
continue the work of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida for our
future endeavors.  We thank you for your support and look forward to a great
convention in Tampa, Florida.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Fundraising Committee Chair