[Nfbf-l] Breaking News from NFBF

Sylvia slyfox at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:07:20 UTC 2016

Please find attached The state affiliate's new bimonthly newsletter to keep us all in the know. This is our 1st endeavor, so if you did not get your information in this issue, feel free to send in something for the July/August issue. We are looking for chapter accomplishments and info, photos, birthdays, or interesting tidbits that you think we would all like to know.
Enjoy and let's go build the federation.
Sylvia Young
Editor