[Nfbf-l] Podcasts

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 20:04:03 UTC 2016

Great recent Nation's Blind podcast including interviews of Anil Lewis and President Riccobono. Podcasts available on www.nfb.org under publications. See below.

Home » Publications
Audio-Video Center

Below you will find links to the National Federation of the Blind's audio and video collection. Please check back frequently for new additions, as we are constantly updating this page.

HELPFUL HINTS: We have divided the materials into two main categories (Audio and Video) and then into topic subcategories within these two main categories. Within each subcategory, materials have been listed chronologically with the most recent pieces listed first.

In addition, we have a Most Recent Additionscategory which features those audio and video pieces added to this page most recently (even if they were recorded some time in the past).

Most Recent Additions (Audio and Video)
The Nation's Blind Podcast #4, June 2016 (21.6 MB)
Presidential Release #450, May 2016
In English (7 MB) and Español

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone