[Nfbf-l] NFB convention agenda question

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Mon Jun 27 00:12:46 UTC 2016

I find it very tedious accessing a word document of that size on my iPhone. You could use Newsline to access the agenda. That's probably how I'll do it if I want to check events that I have not put on my calendar. The reason I put events I want to attend on my calendar, so I have reminders so I don't miss them.

Matt Roberts

Sent from my Apple Watch