[Nfbf-l] Meeting reminder and materials

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:01:55 UTC 2016

Greetings All,

Attached is a few items that Kimie Beverly, our guest speaker for
tonight's call, has sent me to send to all of you. Please look over
this information at your earliest convenience.

Also, just in case you have missed place the phone number and access
code, I have placed it below. Hope to hear you there and come prepare
with your questions.

NNumber: 712-775-7031
Code: 938047311

Together with love, hope, and determination,
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President