[Nfbf-l] Monday, February 20 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Steven White, blind comedian Free Conference call on a chat line

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 20 21:30:05 UTC 2017

On Monday, February 20 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time, our featured guest on
Branco Broadcast will be Steven White, blind comedian. Branco Broadcast is
not a radio show. It's a Free Conference call on a chat line where
participants call in and listen to inspirational speakers. To participate,
please call 712-832-8294, and then use pass code 514295. Please be sure to
mute your phones at all times during the show unless you are asking Steve a
question. When you are finished, please mute your phone again. We need to
avoid background noise as much as possible because Branco Broadcast is
recorded and archived for the general public. Also, please arrive on the
call 10 minutes before our guest, so you won't miss anything. Here is some
information from our guest.

My name is Steven White. I'm currently 23 years old and the creator and head
admin of a comedy page on Facebook called "BLIND JOKES."
BLIND JOKES is a page I have created to help people who struggle with their
blindness (I'm completely blind myself). I enjoy making my friends laugh
with my sense of humor and often say humorous things without even meaning
to! I have been through many hardships in my life but I try to keep my chin
up and joking is one of the ways I do this!
I want everybody to know that, although it may seem wrong to make humor out
of a disability, it is OK as long as everybody is smiling and having a good
time!

Steven will give a brief presentation, and then will take questions from our
participants. We look forward to hearing from all of you on Monday evening.

Bob Branco
I know Bob and have used his telephone Chat line many times, it is a good
deal!
With Best Regards,
God Bless,
Alan