[Nfbf-l] An Update on my Independence

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:40:48 UTC 2017

Awesome Roanna:

You rock! Baby steps are important. We have all been there and done that.
Take care

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
321-245-7561 home number

631-456-5394 (Echevarria Travel) for business only

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cherylandmaxx
Skype: please email me first we are not always on skype. Angeldn3 is my name
of Skype