[Nfbf-l] Monday, January 16 on Branco Broadcast, National Federation of the Blind, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 14 19:47:23 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,
Passing this along for my friend Bob.

If you want to know what's going on with the National Federation of the
Blind, this is your opportunity to have your questions answered.
On Monday, January 16 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time, our featured guest on
Branco Broadcast will be Chris Danielsen, Public Relations Director of the
National Federation of the Blind.
Branco Broadcast is not a radio show. It's a Free Conference call on a chat
line where participants call in and listen to inspirational speakers.
To participate, please call 712-832-8294, and then use pass code 514295.
Please be sure to mute your phones at all times during the show unless you
are asking Chris a question.
When you are finished, please mute your phone again. We need to avoid
background noise as much as possible because Branco Broadcast is recorded
and archived for the general public.
Also, please arrive on the call 10 minutes before our guest, so you won't
miss anything.

Chris will give a brief presentation, and then take questions from our
participants.
We look forward to hearing from all of you on Monday evening.

Bob Branco