[Nfbf-l] Quote from Dr. martin Luther King

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sun Jan 15 23:04:36 UTC 2017

Dear All,

                Though we celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday
tomorrow, his actual birthday is today. I want to share two things with you.
The first is a song about Dr. King attached to this message I performed in
church today by two colleagues of mine - J.D. Martin and Jan Garrett. They
will be performing at the church where I work - Unity North Tampa - on
Sunday, February 26. The second is a quote from Dr. King. I hope both
inspire you as they have inspired me.

One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek,
but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue
peaceful ends through peaceful means. Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala