[Nfbf-l] paying gratuity to server, corrected.

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 20:52:57 UTC 2017

Okay, here's the article.  Not sure what happened there.

Sherri

                  Many people don't know the facts listed below. FYI, 15% of
your bill (before discount or coupon) is minimal tip for satisfactory
service.
                  *Servers are paid $2 to $3 per hour.
                  *Most servers end up receiving little to no wage.
Essentially, they are solely making money from your tip.
                  *Only a percentage of your tip goes to your server. At the
end of a shift at most restaurants, servers have to tip out their bartender,
host, food runner and busser.
                  From The Chef's Circle "Things Your Waiter Wishes You
Knew"

expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida