[Nfbf-l] Interesting news

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 22:22:19 UTC 2017

I don't know if chris is still involved with NFBF, but just saw the
following message.

Hi everyone,

This past week I took the US Sailing Basic Keelboat Instructor course
and am now a certified Basic Keelboat Sailing Instructor. To my
knowledge I'm the first blind instructor certified. I'm looking forward
to teaching many more how to sail.

Kris Scheppe

expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida